Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting up

Ds left me in pain yesterday, which I thought was bad; this morning was even worse. It was one of those morning when you just want to stay in the warm comfort of your own bed. (or my temporary bed, in this case.) (which is much better than my real bed lol) and not face the cruelty of what you have to do that day. i went back to bed for 15 minutes, then made my self get up.

THANK GOD they serve miountain dew at breakfast!!!! that with the caffinated earl grey tea should keep me somewhat awake for a few hours. :P

Kathy should be calling me back fot more OR and DS-what a great way to start the day, huh?-pretty soon. actually, 9 minutes ago, but im not complaining! the less ds i have first thing in the morning the better!

PS~ go me! i managed to do all my PT and OT homework last night!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your doin great!
    haha have fun with that hw sis, get it done early! and good job with the pt and ot and such. soundslike your waiting for the weekend as much as i am :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YESSS i am deffinitely waiting for the weekend! altho im kinda sad cuz alette goes home on weekends, which makes sense; but tomorrow i have a waayyyy easier dchedule, time wise: i have 2 one hour breaks, in addition to my one hr lunch break, and im getting out one hr earlier! so the real only really hard thing will be the gym, pool, and PT. other than that all I have is relaxation, aka lying on a cushy mat listening to the ocean on a cd and doing what the instructor tells you to do in your mind. today i was on the beach in hawaii, it was pretty cool! (and i managed NOT to fall alseep this time!!! lol :P)

    ReplyDelete