Monday, February 8, 2010

Pics Info

So here is the info for the pics below: (from bottom to top:)
1.) Alette and I @ lunch (jess wasn't there that day but I'm hoping to get one of the 3 of us this week :)
2.) the Bubba Gump Shrimp Resteraunt Dad and I ate at friday night before going to Avatar!
3&4.) These are the signs they use to signal the waiters and waitresses-the go sign means we dont need anything, and the stop sign means we need the waiter or waitress.
5.)My hotel room now that Im finnished settling in.
6.)The 8th floor studio @ RIC-this is where i have feldenkrais, big movement group, core strengthening and relaxation.
7.) Me with my new earmuffs!!! :)
8.) New earmuffs! (I discovered today that I have a scarf that I got last summer that matched the earmuffs perfectly!)

1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    Did you get to do anything new and/or different this week?

    ReplyDelete