Friday, February 5, 2010

PROGRESS!!!!

Today was my 2nd day in the gym and pool; I was actually able to workout! I did 11 minutes (1.1 miles) on the recumbant bike, 10 minutes of stretching, AND I was able to do the spl;its! after 2 years I went right down after some stretches! I had jess take a picture with her phone, and then sh'll email to to me, and i'll be able to post it here!
The pool was deffinitely harder! But they played some music that I liked and i Had my friends to commiserate with, so it was ok.

Tonight dad is taking to Navy Peirs to grab some dinner the AVATAR 3D IMAX!!!! totally siked for that! :D

I still had core strengthening-joy. >:P NOT looking forward to that.....im on a 1hr break right now, but im have to wait for anthony (the scheduler/manager dude person) to come open my locker because the code lock wont accept my code. and my binders in there! greeaaatt.....

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO!!! :D Keep up to good work - I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete